Utah Guard License Renewal Bundle 2020 - 30 Hours
Utah DOPL will require 32 hours of qualified continuing education (16 hours of ‘Core’ and 16 hours of ‘Professional’ education) to renew a guard license by November 2020. We are currently offering a 30-hour bundle of courses that can be applied towards the training hours requirement.
This bundle includes:
CORE or PROFESSIONAL
- Security Officer: Professional Conduct, Ethics, & Sexual Harassment - 4 Hours (satisfies DOPL topic on Ethics)
- Security Officer: Responding To & Documenting Critical Events - 4 Hours (satisfies DOPL topics on Company Operational Procedures Manual and Emergency Techniques)
- Security Officer: Legal Responsibilities And Use Of Force - 4 Hours (satisfies DOPL topics on Legal Powers and Limitations of Private Security Officers, Use of Force, Management of Aggressive Behavior, and De-Escalation Techniques)
- Security Officer: General Duties, Writing Reports, & Conducting Patrols - 6 Hours (satisfies DOPL topics on Observation and Reporting Techniques and Applicable State Laws and Rules)
- Security Officer: Power To Arrest And Weapons Of Mass Destruction/Terrorism Awareness - 8 Hours (satisfies DOPL topic Homeland Security – Bomb Threat/Anti-Terrorism)
- Security Officer: Public Relations - Community & Customer - 4 Hours
The total cost of this collection is $129. Access to the courses are immediate upon purchase. They are available 24/7 and can be completed at your own pace. Download training certificates upon completion.
Also included in DOPL’s requirement for ‘Core’ hours is Basic Life Saving Course (CPR, AED, First Aid). Defencify does NOT offer this course, however you can purchase an online version of this training directly through the American Red Cross website HERE.
**IMPORTANT: please note that Core & Professional Hours will NOT be counted as completing Firearm Continuing Education Hours.